Senior Software Developer Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Senior Software Developer Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Senior software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"We can't tell you what you'll be working on"

OK

A couple of questions on extracting bits from a bit stream, a couple of higher level questions on an actual embedded programming problem. There was the usual simple "algorithmic" question where the solution is to either sort the data or put it into a hash map. The bar-raiser technical interviewer asked a few fairly meaningless "tell me about a hard technical problem you solved, etc."-type questions - these are a mandatory part of the Amazon interview process and the whole conversation felt somewhat meaningless. Overall I enjoyed meeting with the SDEs much more than with the bar-raiser.

Do you like yoga?

2 Answers

In Spring IOC , If an inner bean is defined with an id, can you use this id to fetch the bean from the container ?

1 Answer

5 different threads and incrementing a variable 5 times. What would be the maximum and the minimum value observed for the variable?

1 Answer

Hiring manager was very keen on knowing whether i was interviewing with other companies or not. When i told him truthfully yes, he wanted to know about the company names and then kept asking if i got an offer from them or not.