Software development engineer Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Software development engineer Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

software development engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A programming involving hashset, 2 questions where I had to list out test scenarios, one more question involving how to improve API's that are over and under used.

6 Answers

Could you provide the questions exactly

Sorry they had me sign an NDA. Coding question was slightly on the harder side, but the interviewer guided me when I was stuck. Other testing questions were normal listing out scenario questions, preparing how to analyze and come up with test cases for any given problem should make this an easy round.

what was the coding problem like? any hints, here u r anonymous

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Create a data structure that minimizes time complexity of retrieving median and inserting new element. Getting median should be O(1) and insertion should be O(log(n)).

5 Answers

None.. All questions were simple. Reverse a linked list, find a duplicate node in the linked list, etc

4 Answers

First question: for a random-ordered bucket of numbers 1 through 3000 with one number missing, how would you detect which number is missing?

4 Answers

Check if a string is a pallindrome Find the longest distance between any two nodes in a binary tree.

3 Answers

What happens when you type www.google.com in your browser?

3 Answers

Find the optimal map route between two points on a grid (maze) with some areas blocked out.

3 Answers

Find if given number matched sum of two elements in sorted array.

3 Answers

62-63=1; Changing only one element (either digit or operand), make this statement true.

9 Answers

Browsers running javascript is single threaded, how can we make AJAX calls in the backgroung?

2 Answers