Software engineer iii Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Software engineer iii Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

software engineer iii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Write a pgm to find out if call stack address is increasing or decreasing

3 Answers

what kind of entrance exam? Such stupid interview, guess pretty much like those in India. My expereince was if interviewer & candidate are from India, no such testing etc. If interviewer is from India and candidate is of other nationality, yes, because that will give the interviewer an excuse not to hire.

@M: it's a pretty common question irrespective of the nationality of the interviewer. I was asked the same question by a Caucasian guy at a different firm and I didn't get the job - not because of my (or his) nationality, but because I wasn't technically strong enough.

M. I am here in states and am Indian and I bet you have no idea how difficult Indian interviewers are! If you are an Indian and he is Indian too, he would give you a benefit of doubt! Yes some of us are like that, but I guess every where there are some folks like that! Cheers!

write a wrapper fun for 32-byte aligned mem allocation

2 Answers

NDA, but I have received everything a FrontEnd Developer needs to know in details and any Software Developer needs to know fundamentally. Arrays, Strings, DS, ALGO

1 Answer

Verification of technical experience.

1 Answer

White-boarding of some basic data manipulation and talking through different problems or scenarios.

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

In depth question on interrupt handling by linux kernel

1 Answer

An analytical problem solving exercise.

implement binary search

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Leetcode easy to medium data structure questions, Java concepts and one design question.

1 Answer

Asked about algorithm, data structure, design patterns, java related questions (since the job was java)

3 Answers