Account Manager Interview Questions in San Mateo, CA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in San Mateo, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why would people want to follow me if I was put in a leadership role?

1 Answer

I lead by example and I truly care about helping others beneath me grow. It's very fulfilling to see the growth of others based upon my training abilities.

Can you sell work? If you can't produce, you won't stick around

1 Answer

Provide a SWOT analysis of where the company is.

1 Answer

One interviewer took a comment that I made about a pilot deployment of software services I had conducted in another company. The pilot was not successful and this interviewer was relentless about what role I played and how I could have improved the deployment of services during the pilot. I was putting my best foot forward but he found and exploited a situation that I was not prepared to analyze and defend.

How would you explain to a 3rd party what we do at Conduit? (Basically the 30-second elevator speech)

What are your career goals for the next five years?

Looking at these three campaigns, what would you say is the model you'd use to explain to clients our capabilities?