Human Resources Interview Questions in Santa Ana, CA | Glassdoor
Human Resources Interview Questions in Santa Ana, CA

Human Resources Interview Questions in Santa Ana, CA

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why am I leaving the current position I was in.

1 Answer

To make my life count in the life of a child. Since 1973, Olive Crest has transformed the lives of over 60,000 abused, neglected, and at-risk children and their families. I wanted to be a part of this organization.

They were your typical HR interview questions.

What are your top 3 attributes you think will contribute most to this position?

The questions were not difficult, but I could tell they didn't have much experience interviewing people. I was asked if I was married. I was also asked to give ideas about how they could improve their recruiting strategies.

I cannot say that any question was particularly unexpected of difficult. Unfortunately the VP of HR left the organization and the regional strategy was being reviewed, so no one was hired for the position.

When you have a large amount of tasks, what do you do to stay organize?