Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Financial Analyst

Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

Interviewers will expect financial analyst candidates to be well-versed in financial markets, modeling, and analysis. Make sure you are comfortable with both micro and macroeconomics. In addition to highly technical questions, be ready to answer a few behavioral questions that will show off your communication and collaboration skills.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a circumstance when you had a routine project from your manager (who is out of town), but received a request for assistance to complete a project another team is working on?

1 Answer

I would assess my ability to contribute to the project and work on both, helping the other team complete their project while continuing to make progress toward cimpleting the work I was tasked with from my manager (who is out of town).

What is your approach to learning and development

1 Answer

Why are interested in this position? And in Intel?

Lots of behavioral interviewing like tell me how you manage multiple projects.

1 Answer

-Some stats you should know if you've done research on the company before going in for the interview: CEO, market cap., P/E, share price, etc. -What makes you qualified for this program and position? -Give me an example of how you know how to problem-solve. -Give me an example of real work experience you've had working in finance. What were you trying to achieve in that project?

Working status. How would you predict an airlines revenue.

How would you estimate the total number of checked bags going through an airport in a day? (This was more to test the rational thinking and how one breaks up a problem, and goes through a logical thought process)

How do you influence your business partners to buy-in into your views/ideas?

How would you resolve a conflict within a team?

Case Study Q: By looking at income statements of different cos. (different industry), identify them