Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Santa Cruz, CA | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Santa Cruz, CA

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Santa Cruz, CA

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe your experience working with difficult personalities.

1 Answer

I responded with past work experience and indicated that I was relatively easy going.

I was asked about multi-tasking and working as a team player.

1 Answer

Describe your experience with hardware and software recoveries.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you were able to resolve a company dilemma and describe what you did and what the outcome was.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you receive d little direction from your manager.

I had the questions ahead of time, so there wasn't really anything unexpected. I don't recall any of the specific questions or any of them being particularly difficult. I always dislike the question about a difficult situation and how you handled it.

Tell me about yourself. What is your biggest weakness? etc.