sap consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Companies matching "sap consultant"

SAP BW Consultant Interviews

2,608 Interviews

2.9 Average

sap consultant Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you go about implementing a new service for a company with 6 offices and 1000 employees?

3 Answers

I gave them a step by step approach as to how I think I would approach it and gave them a real-life example of a service we had recently deployed. It wasn't what he was looking for.

well, i think this question demands a solution that could work in a distributed fashion, cut across departments and offices and scale with the number of users. This new service got to be uniform, easy to use, and enhance business objectives. Use project management approaches and framework is best, such as SOA. Use best practice out there.

At first I have to see the requirements and the available resources.

Describe the different parts of an SQL statement

Difference between JDBC and Hibernate

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness.

6 Answers

"You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on Iron Chef. How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?"

5 Answers

What is your weakness?

3 Answers

Tell me of a Project where you ran over budget.

2 Answers

Waht are the key intergration areas?

3 Answers

The interviewer had asked me a time when it was best not to use OOP after spending several minutes praising OOP.

2 Answers

Time when you had to deal with a difficult customer or client. How did you handle it, what did YOU do.

110 of 2,043 Interview Questions