Sapient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Interviews

3.0 Average

Sapient Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If you had an infinite supply of water and a 5 quart and 3 quart pail, how would you measure exactly 4 quarts?

3 Answers

Fill the 5 quart pail and pour it into the 3 quart pail. now there are 2 quarts remaining in the 5 quart pail. empty the 3 quart pail and pour these 2 quarts into the 3 quarts pail. now the 3 quart pail is 1 less to be filled up. now fill the 5 quarts pail and pour 1 quart into the 3 quarts pail to fill it. the 5 quarts pail has 4 quarts in it now.

1) Pour 5 in take 3 out total remaining = 2 2) Pour 5 in total = 7 Take 3 out Now 4 is left total = 4

fill up the 3, pour it into the 5. fill up the 3 again, pour 2 into the 5 to top it off. now your 3 has 1. empty the 5. pour the 1 into the 5. fill up the 3 and pour it into the 5.

Have you ever heard of Sapient?

1 Answer

Case study-create an application for a service scheduling company. Can use pseudocode, programming language, etc.

1 Answer

Describe the projects you have worked on and the process by which you arrived at the project kick off meeting.

1 Answer

They asked me to pin down my experience

1 Answer

In particular, there were no very difficult questions, just general ones about background. Tell me about yourself, etc.

1 Answer

How do you work in teams?

1 Answer

What were your hours like at X position?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

What are my expectations out of the role?

110 of 322 Interview Questions