Sas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sas Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Sas Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

1. What is the Central Limit Theorem? 2. If X is a Random Variable distributed with mean u_x, Variance s^2_x and Y is an independent Random Variable distributed with mean u_y, variance s^2_y. Define Z as X*Y, what is the expected value of Z? what is an approximation of the variance of Z? 3. In SAS, how would you define a macro that accepts one parameter that is a dataset name and prints the first 10 observations from that dataset? 4. How would you define the revenue per 1000 impressions (rpm) of a certain ad as $1.50. Let the cost per 1000 impressions (cpm) of that ad be variable but define the volume (impressions) = 100000*cpm^2 Define the profit per 1000 impression as rpm – cpm?

1 Answer

I'll leave it to your imagination.

Describe the advantages/ disadvantages of using a non standard software such as Minitab to conduct statistical analysis.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable with this level of pay cut?

SAS PROCs used?

1 Answer

I was asked different brain teasers and random statistical questions. Tell me about some non-normal distributions.

1 Answer

Nothing difficult or unexpected; they just asked about different procedures, macros and data handling using SAS software.

They asked me about a specific problem they were currently facing with missing data. They provided relevant details and asked how I would go about solving their issue. This line of questioning seemed pretty typical.

17 of 7 Interview Questions