Scenario Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scenario Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Scenario Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Scenario questions like. If you were in a situation where a coworker was doing something illegal or against company policy, what would you do?

2 Answers

Ensure that there is no immediate safety concerns, then neutralize the situation as professionally as possible. Maybe by convincing the coworker that it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. Then report the problem to an immediate supervisor as soon as possible.

It follows that safety concerns are the first thing out of my mouth here. I experienced partners doing things which were not dangerous-yet were against policy... If you allow them to "get away with it," your own integrity will be ruined and you will not be regarded for promotions. Your answer should include telling the immediate supervisor.

Another scenario: "While driving to the school zones to pick up the kids, you run late and somebody is really just congesting up the traffic by driving at 8.04km/h in front of you. You're already late so what do you do?"

1 Answer

Describe an instance where you had a test result that was not expected. What steps did you take after you received the result? What was the outcome?

1 Answer

Scenario question including what would I do if I had a student come out as a homosexual to me.

1 Answer

The question about how I would run through a tech support scenario despite having no tech support experience caught me off guard.

1 Answer

"Customers basically hate us because we charge service fees and, in their opinion, see us as an unnecessary evil. What do you think of that?"

1 Answer

How would you handle Situation X?

1 Answer

What would you do if you got a bomb threat at your site.

5 Answers

If a guest is upset, how do you handle it?

1 Answer

Left field questions: How/What would you do if (blank) crisis developed and there was no protocol in place?

110 of 26 Interview Questions