Scheduling Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Scheduling Manager

Scheduling Manager Interview Questions

Scheduling manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Gave a scenario....You have an order of 150 slot machines that is due in 5 weeks. You know that some of your parts have a 15 week lead time. You cant preposition any units...How do you deliver the order.

1 Answer

Although he told me that I couldn't preposition any "Units", he wanted me to stockpile the parts...explained to him that I was under the impression that I couldn't.

Asking questions relating to a completely different job title. A specific question was "What do I love about QA" when I am not and have not been in QA for many years. My resume clearly shows this! Very odd.

2 Answers

I was asked to go over my resume and skill pertaining to the position.

1 Answer

After your career in Operations , why are you interested in this specific non operations job?

1 Answer

Describing several challenging situations and how the issue was resolved

1 Answer

How long was I employed with Eli Lilly, would I be able to flex my time, could I work in a office setting for hours.

1 Answer

Describe a time where you were presented with a problem and the steps you took to identify the problem and steps to conclusion.

If you make a bad decision and your decision has a negative effect on the facility, who does your decision ultimately affect?

110 of 12 Interview Questions