School Bus Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

School Bus Driver Interview Questions

"Employers hiring school bus drivers are looking for kind and patient individuals who work well with children. Come to your interview ready to discuss your driving abilities and record as well as any experience working with children. All school bus drivers must possess a commercial driver's license, passenger endorsement, and school bus endorsement. You may be subjected to background checks and random drug screenings."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a situation of rowdy kids

calmly

If they are being a safety hazard, I would stop the bus and calmly discipline the children. I would explain that it is not safe for me to drive the bus if they are being a hazard to everyone’s safety.

Have you had a speeding ticket recently?

2 Answers

What I felt was important about the position.

1 Answer

1. what attracted you to the job , and if selected what are your long term goals. 2. How often do you practice defensive driving and why. 3. What do you do if someone cuts you off on the road. Cant remember other questions. but they were fairly simple.

1 Answer

You understand this this a sub driver position and you get hired on as we need people, and hours are not guaranteed while a sub, but you usually get tons of hours. Is this okay with you.

1 Answer

When do you practice safety?

2 Answers

Why do I want to be school bus driver?

1 Answer

Do you consider yourself an excellent driver

Are you reliable?

1 Answer

There were no real questions asked, excaept about my driving record.

110 of 101 Interview Questions