Science Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Science Interview Questions

Science interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is it important to you to be friends with your students?

3 Answers

There is a difference between being "friends" and being "friendly". I strive to be friendly to all people at all times and I believe this attitude helps build rapport between students and their teachers; however, I do not believe it is appropriate to establish friendships between students and teachers.

this answer sounds terrific. just wondering if it would add any value by stretching the reason for this clear distinction in terms of why this distinction is so important. any comments from HR specialists???

This is a TRAP! The answer is NO. Exemple : "I have a very good relationship with my student and it is based on mutual respect. I represent the authority in the classroom. This does not mean that I can't listen to them, or communicate, give them advices and be accessible. But establishing friendship with my student would cross the line, and I would not do that".

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1 Answer

Your salary would be in the mid $30,000, would that be ok with you?

2 Answers

Write a program that takes in a string and reverse the string?

1 Answer

If you are growing a culture of cells at a higher temperature, based on your knowledge of protein synthesis, what can you tell me about the protein composition of the culture.

1 Answer

I see you have not be making any money, so I guess that would be good money for you!

1 Answer

The case was not particularly difficult but during the presentation the senior staff will ask lots of tough questions and put you on the spot. For example, they asked me how much my case solution would cost and how long it would take to implement.

1 Answer

the most difficult question that i always have is what are you weakness?

1 Answer

Market Entry case question.

110 of 822 Interview Questions