Science Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Science Interview Questions

Science interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Is it important to you to be friends with your students?

3 Answers

There is a difference between being "friends" and being "friendly". I strive to be friendly to all people at all times and I believe this attitude helps build rapport between students and their teachers; however, I do not believe it is appropriate to establish friendships between students and teachers.

this answer sounds terrific. just wondering if it would add any value by stretching the reason for this clear distinction in terms of why this distinction is so important. any comments from HR specialists???

This is a TRAP! The answer is NO. Exemple : "I have a very good relationship with my student and it is based on mutual respect. I represent the authority in the classroom. This does not mean that I can't listen to them, or communicate, give them advices and be accessible. But establishing friendship with my student would cross the line, and I would not do that".

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1 Answer

Your salary would be in the mid $30,000, would that be ok with you?

2 Answers

The school has fairly high academic achieves but we have some students who are tested at very low levels. -how can you teach these different levels in one class and reach your goals?

1 Answer

She asked about my computer skills and teaching methods.

1 Answer

What biotechnology do you fee most comfortable?

1 Answer

Do you think you will be able to manage the time constraints in this job? This question came from the chief administrative officer over video conference from the Spokane office, which began with her announcing that the founding partner, Mr. Hayes, was listening in. This was an awkward situation in which I wasn't sure whether to introduce myself or not, so I didn't.

1 Answer

Would you be interested in a technical specialist position?

1 Answer

Do you think you're ready to start with prosecution or writing patent applications?

1 Answer

What have you done in the past that applies to this particular job?

110 of 688 Interview Questions