Science Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Science Teacher Interview Questions

Science teacher interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is it important to you to be friends with your students?

3 Answers

There is a difference between being "friends" and being "friendly". I strive to be friendly to all people at all times and I believe this attitude helps build rapport between students and their teachers; however, I do not believe it is appropriate to establish friendships between students and teachers.

this answer sounds terrific. just wondering if it would add any value by stretching the reason for this clear distinction in terms of why this distinction is so important. any comments from HR specialists???

This is a TRAP! The answer is NO. Exemple : "I have a very good relationship with my student and it is based on mutual respect. I represent the authority in the classroom. This does not mean that I can't listen to them, or communicate, give them advices and be accessible. But establishing friendship with my student would cross the line, and I would not do that".

I was asked about my teaching experience.

1 Answer

The school has fairly high academic achieves but we have some students who are tested at very low levels. -how can you teach these different levels in one class and reach your goals?

1 Answer

How important is it to be friends with your fellow teachers?

1 Answer

How would you deal with a (SpED, behavioral) student acting out in class?

1 Answer

Why do you think Commonwealth Academy is the school for you?

1 Answer

How many extra hours can you put in?

110 of 126 Interview Questions