Consultant Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Consultant

Consultant Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to be in the Financial Industry. What appealed to you?

1 Answer

They want to hear something along the lines of self-driven, independent, that you are a people person and that you love the flexibility of what a sales job will give you with your work-life balance.

Make sales pitch to prospective client on day one

1 Answer

What was the most difficult subject you had to remember.

1 Answer

All questions were geared towards customer service skills and team work behavior.

1 Answer

How do you handle a difficult customer?

1 Answer

What if the customer can never complete the requirements? Meaning, each time the requirements are slated to be done, they continually make changes. And, BTW, they are OK with schedule delays and cost implications by continually making changes to the requirements. What would you do?

1 Answer

One of the team leads asked me a word problem to see how I would react. He didn't really care if I got the answer right, he just wanted to see if I could handle a situation in which I wasn't prepared before hand.

1 Answer

Questions can't be predicted. Stormwind looks more for quality people than experience or product/industry knowledge. Just be prepared to talk about your personal life experiences, outlook, goals, general mindset and life philosophy.

1 Answer

Have you ever dealt with an unhappy customer?

1 Answer

What was a time you had to admit fault for something you advised.

110 of 93 Interview Questions