Scrum master project manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for scrum master project manager

Scrum master project manager Interview Questions

scrum master project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you explain story points to a team who's new to Agile/Scrum?

4 Answers

I said I would talk to them about t-shirt sizing and try several ways to help them understand that story estimation has little to nothing to do with time, rather effort. I also explained that this was a challenging topic for a new team.

Story points should be explained to a team that's new to agile, that it's an agreed upon estimate. Explaining to teams that it's the amount of

Time vs effort.. teams get hung up on time based estimates. And not about the amount of effort it's going to take to accomplish a task/user story.

Have you ever tracked velocity? How would you determine a teams Sprint velocity?

3 Answers

What is your leadership and communication styles for all work on the ML/RPA side?

1 Answer

Case based scenario on how to handle change request in the middle of the sprint

1 Answer

Why Discover? How well do you know Scrum? Name a time where you were faced with ambiguity? Name a time where you saw a need and what did you to fulfill it?

1 Answer

Typical questions on what work I had done in my career, why Insurity, why am I looking to change companies, etc. The questions seemed to be initial surface level questions to determine if I could be a viable candidate and make it to a formal interview.

1 Answer

What would you say to your team on the first day?

1 Answer

They asked about my background in engineering. They specifically asked about previous Scrum roles and Project Management responsibilities and successes.

1 Answer

Unstructured/informal interview; cannot recall a single relevant question. " Can you use excel? Can you use Powerpoint?" Questions asked to dig about my age, my husband's job, if I was going to have children, etc. Did not explicitly ask those questions but they were implied with many of the verbage used.

1 Answer

Case Study during interview.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 38 Interview Questions