Seasonal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seasonal Interview Questions

6,568

Seasonal interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

She actually asked me this particular question twice but phrased it differently the second time. First time: Let's say that one of your assignments with a client lasted much longer than you thought it would and you only have like two hours left and you still have to go meet with three more clients. You still have to finish the meeting with the current client, what do you do? Second time: Let me rephrase that earlier question, let's say that you underestimated the time it would take to do an assignment and there is two hours left and that you still have three more assignments that need to be completed on that day. You see me enter the room to check to see how everyone is doing. What do you do?

3 Answers

My answer to the second question was apparently the answer she was looking for. I said that I'm not afraid to ask for help when I need to, since I would have no way of knowing how long those three assignments would take I would explain to her that I am running behind and that I need help in finishing those assignments. I also tied it with a previous experience where I met with a similar situation and did the same thing.

I am in a similar situation with Towers Watson. I interviewed 3 weeks ago for a different position and was told i would have an answer by the end of the month. Have you reached out to HR asking for a status?

I emailed the supervisor who interviewed me since she gave me her card and is the one who is actually in charge of the hiring. I wouldn't go through HR since they are not usually the ones who decided who gets accepted

Why did you have a gap in your employment record?

4 Answers

Put these situation in order: Which has more prirority? -There is a guest in front of you that needs help reaching for an item. -The front register calls you for help on the walkie talkie. -There's a spill.

2 Answers

How do you feel about applying products to customer's hands or face?

2 Answers

What would you do if you seen someone stealing money?

4 Answers

What is your phone number?

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for lowe's

2 Answers

Explain a time when you had to convince someone to do something that they didn't want to do

2 Answers

How would you describe the Ann Taylor brand?

2 Answers

What do you think of when you hear the word "Disney"?

1 Answer