Seasonal Part Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seasonal Part Time Interview Questions

4,535

Seasonal part time interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why did you have a gap in your employment record?

4 Answers

because you did not read the resume right. There were no gaps.

I had to focus on my school work.

At my swimming club job we were allowed to invite one friend per week. As the gatekeeper we need to know if any other employees are inviting a friend for that week and the name of that friend. On a slow day a group of people came in who were friends of a co-worker and didn’t want to pay. I told them that we were only allowed to invite one person per week. They said that if anyone asked them they had paid the admission prices. I told them this would led to further problems down the road but eventually they paid.

She actually asked me this particular question twice but phrased it differently the second time. First time: Let's say that one of your assignments with a client lasted much longer than you thought it would and you only have like two hours left and you still have to go meet with three more clients. You still have to finish the meeting with the current client, what do you do? Second time: Let me rephrase that earlier question, let's say that you underestimated the time it would take to do an assignment and there is two hours left and that you still have three more assignments that need to be completed on that day. You see me enter the room to check to see how everyone is doing. What do you do?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for lowe's

2 Answers

What is your phone number?

4 Answers

Explain a time when you had to convince someone to do something that they didn't want to do

2 Answers

How would you describe the Ann Taylor brand?

2 Answers

What would you do if you seen someone stealing money?

4 Answers

How do you feel about applying products to customer's hands or face?

2 Answers

Put these situation in order: Which has more prirority? -There is a guest in front of you that needs help reaching for an item. -The front register calls you for help on the walkie talkie. -There's a spill.

2 Answers

I know this is your first job, but hypothetically, how would you respond to a customer when you don't know the answer to their questions?

1 Answer