Seasonal retail associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for seasonal retail associate

Seasonal retail associate Interview Questions

seasonal retail associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you seen someone stealing money?

4 Answers

I said I would first talk to the person tell them that they were wrong, and if that didnt have any effect, I would go straight to my supervisor. I also stated that has never happend to me at my other jobs.

This would be a grossly incorrect answer. You should always say 'immediatley notify security and management' for any questions relating to theft. You never want en employer to think you'll settle thier losses yourself.

"Well, I would hope that Loss Prevention--the guys whose job it is to deal with that sort of thing--would not be sleeping on the job and handle it.'

In what specific situation did you pay attention to detail, in order to help you solve an issue/problem?

2 Answers

are you familiar with hickory farms?, if yes what are your favorite products and what pairs best with the other?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at express?

1 Answer

How would you expand on a customers purchase on a pair or pants.? And how would you celebrate their purchase?

1 Answer

How would you get someone to apply to a Macy's card?

1 Answer

Are you creative and how do you think being creative would apply as an employee of Macy's?

1 Answer

How would you deal with a difficult coworker or none-team-worker?

1 Answer

What is your knowledge of Hickory Farms products.

1 Answer

- If I hire you today and you come to work tomorrow, how will you make everything go well during the holiday while everyone is busy?

110 of 135 Interview Questions