Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

3,042

Seasonal sales associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Put these situation in order: Which has more prirority? -There is a guest in front of you that needs help reaching for an item. -The front register calls you for help on the walkie talkie. -There's a spill.

2 Answers

1. clean the spill (most important, anyone can slip) 2. attend the guest 3. front register

1. Clean the spill. 2. (Matter on what the front register need help on) If it something simple that can be done through a walkie talkie then you can do both by helping the customer and talking over the walkie talkie. This help knock off 2 things at once. 2B) If its something that requires you to go to the front then you have to help the guest first then go to the front desk but tell the front register that your helping your guest first then your going to go to the front. Part 2 and 3 are vague questions so if you give a vague answer back then the interviewer won't understand why you pick certain things in the order your chose. So giving more information with your answer makes you stand out because you analyze the questions and give a detail answer to it and different scenarios.

Explain a time when you had to convince someone to do something that they didn't want to do

2 Answers

How would you describe the Ann Taylor brand?

2 Answers

How do you feel about applying products to customer's hands or face?

2 Answers

Explain to me something that I don't know

2 Answers

Why did you choose to apply to Macy's?

1 Answer

Tell me something about yourself?

1 Answer

Macy's employees are all about integrity. Tell me about a time you were put in a situation where you had to show integrity.

1 Answer

As you know Macy's is a team environment and we must work together to achieve a specific goal. Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem and display leadership among your peers to achieve a goal.

1 Answer

What would you do after helping a customer to a fitting room?

110 of 3,042 Interview Questions