Seasonal team member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seasonal team member Interview Questions

1,625

seasonal team member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did you have a gap in your employment record?

4 Answers

because you did not read the resume right. There were no gaps.

I had to focus on my school work.

At my swimming club job we were allowed to invite one friend per week. As the gatekeeper we need to know if any other employees are inviting a friend for that week and the name of that friend. On a slow day a group of people came in who were friends of a co-worker and didn’t want to pay. I told them that we were only allowed to invite one person per week. They said that if anyone asked them they had paid the admission prices. I told them this would led to further problems down the road but eventually they paid.

What is your favorite Disney Character

4 Answers

Are you available to be on call 5 days a week for this job?

3 Answers

How would you describe the Ann Taylor brand?

2 Answers

Do you have transportation, are you available (open), this means anytime, make sure you say yes!!!

2 Answers

She asked if I was outgoing enough to help customers figure out what they need to complete their projects and not just show them where something is because some customers don't know what they're looking for when they come in.

2 Answers

if a young boy wearing a darth vader shirt came in how would you approach him?

2 Answers

How do you lift a package?

2 Answers

The most difficult or unexpected question they asked was "We have women who come in that have had breast reductions, breast cancer, or other related issues. How would you talk and served these clients?"

2 Answers

When have you ever seen a customer or co-worker doing something against the rules and what did you do about it?

110 of 1,625 Interview Questions