Account Executive Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What motivates you

1 Answer

use personal examples vs. typical work examples and just financial rewards

Describe a time when you positively influenced another individual.

1 Answer

Do you like to deal with people?

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? They asked how I deal with difficult situations.

1 Answer

Typical, why do you want to work here? What do you love about working in broadcast media? What is the most important thing about representing clients? How do you deal with stress? How organized are you? Can you name one of your largest successes?

1 Answer

Without having any tech experience in the past, their concerns and questions around that were expected but also difficult to answer.

Why payscale?

1 Answer

What keeps you up at night?

Are you a Hunter or a Farmer

2 Answers

Most of the questions revolved around my background, how I would strengthen the team, how I would help them overcome future obstacles. Other team members had detailed questions around how I would react given certain situations.