Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All questions were standard interview questions and easy to answer. The only question that took me by surprise was did I have experience in a skill that was not listed anywhere in the job description.

3 Answers

Since I was taken by surprise, I did exactly what no one should ever do in an interview...speak without thinking. I went completely blank and could not remember if I had done the task before and therefore said no. It wasn't until after the interview (and speaking with my current manager) that I realized I had more experience in the skill than I thought.

what was the task?

Curious to know what the skill was that was unknown to you. Was it a specific system -like ADP payroll or a computer program or just a task they named as something else? Thanks for your info and feedback. It is helpful for future job seekers for sure!

how I would handle an irate client who was upset that they were charged a $50 cancellation fee

1 Answer

How do you handle yourself under pressure?

1 Answer

What is your name and where are you from?

2 Answers

What do you see yourself doing professionally in the future/next five years?

1 Answer

How do you handle pressure?

1 Answer

How would I feel being in a room of muti-racial employes

1 Answer

What software do you utilize to organize your day?

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? About my work experience.