Associate Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate

Associate Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

2,033

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell me this tape dispenser.

2 Answers

Need to be able to show you can highlight some of the positive attributes of the tape dispenser, and while you're at it, you might as well pick something else up from the desk and try to package it together with the tape dispenser.

Introduce yourself the the "customer" - Hi, I'm bla bla bla, im going to sell you shiii... Ask questions..."what kind of dispenser do you have now?" "what do you find important in a dispenser?"... Recommend the item you are selling, based on what you now know of the "customer" - "I know you need double sided tape that is reliably sticky, at an affordable price, you should check out this brand." Ask them if they want to buy it, by saying- "do you want me to ring this up?" or "do you want this black one, or would you like the white one from the back room?"

Can you tell me the formula for discounted cash flow?

2 Answers

Describe the difference between a struct and class.

2 Answers

What would you do after helping a customer to a fitting room?

2 Answers

What would you do 1000 UO gift card?

1 Answer

Why do you think Macy's has what they called Macy's card?

1 Answer

I was asked many things about strategy that I felt I would only know if I were internal to the organization. e.g., if you were faced with project proposal x or y, which would you choose? I was also given a business case in one of the interviews although the position was not a business-focused position. It was a bit out of place. I suppose they wanted to know how I think/reason/process new information.

1 Answer

Did you ever lose confidence with yourself on the job before?

1 Answer

When was a time you had to work with someone to resolve a complicated problem?

1 Answer

When was a time you had to resolve a difficult problem for a customer?

110 of 2,033 Interview Questions