Business Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They make you update a technical specification document using meeting notes from a client, create a work-flow diagram based upon creating a healthcare quote in the system you just spec'd out and then make you present on it for 45 minutes.

1 Answer

what do you think is the most difficult aspect of being a BA?

tell me about yourself

1 Answer

What kind of sales strategies to you practice?

1 Answer

Tell us about your background and skills

Standard structured interview questions

2 Answers

Pretty basic interview questions for my role. How would I handle this situation or give me an example of a time when you worked on...

1 Answer

I posed the question "how far does this company go to delight their customers."

1 Answer

What is the difference between DELETE and TRUNCATE? What is the difference between UNION and UNION ALL? What is the difference between a WHERE statement and a HAVING clause?

1 Answer

General questions about my experience and projects