Business Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were stuck on a desert island with a database that contained all the knowledge ever created, but you only had 10 SQL statements that you could ever use, what would they be?

1 Answer

Can you acquire the basics and ramp up fast to become productive with many complex programs

1 Answer

How does Facebook affect our business?

1 Answer

How does Google make money off Android?

1 Answer

What are three words that would describe you?

1 Answer

How would you handle working directly with a person whose job we need you to learn and help get them to leave the company since they're so difficult to work with.

1 Answer

Describe to someone with a 6th grade education the definition of P/E?

1 Answer

The interview with the hiring manager was tough. Every example was broken down to the nitty gritty. The manager apologized beforehand and said that he would interrupt me, not to be rude, but to delve deeper into what I was saying. By nitty gritty I mean, actual excel functions I would perform to get to a certain point in the analysis. This was the difficult part because I realized that if my example was not rich or detailed enough, I would not have anything to say if the manager delved deeper beyond a point.

1 Answer

Describe a good report layout you would propose to senior management that helps analyze the business in a meaningful manner

1 Answer

Name a project wher you were not sucessful