Consultant Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a class?

4 Answers

Just because you have years of programming experience, doesn't mean you won’t be asked entry-level question. Prepare for this.

This is a reasonable question for a senior person - you should be able to explain basics to a client, manager or junior person. So a answer could be: A class is a group of objects with shared properties. Using classes reduces time needed for new coding and simplifies changes.

Take responsibility for your actions. For someone with that much experience, you can't answer this stupid question? I do interviews and hires and if you gave me that lame excuse, I would terminate the interview on the spot. Every resume I look at looks the same (same experience, job titles, job responsibility). You need to make the difference in the interview, this is what distinguish you from the other 100 candidates. Hate to say it but, with the economy the way it is, it is easier to be choosy on who I hire.

Describe the difference between a struct and class.

2 Answers

Case study made me think as i had to solve real client scenario.

1 Answer

List the last three things you have learned.

1 Answer

What types of public health experience do you bring?

1 Answer

What is running behind the scene over the network servers when you submit a request in a web page?

1 Answer

Complex client management situation and how I resolved it.

1 Answer

Sell me this pen. You have fifteen minutes. Go.

2 Answers

Questions about my past sales job Why I was interested in inside sales at Zillow. What I would do if I am making calls and go for a signifcant discouraging stretch with no sales. A situation that put me down that I overcame in the past. What I think makes a successful sales representative. Near the end, I had to do a mock sales call, as if selling the product to a real estate friend.

1 Answer

Questions were not difficult or complex.

110 of 713 Interview Questions