Manager Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only implement one A or B, but not both - which do you choose to implement.

13 Answers

I reference the Product Plan and select the component w/ the higher priority. The interview says "There is no Product Plan." I say "I select the one w/ the higher ROI." They say "there is no ROI." I say "then I choose the component whose manager has the best rationale."

I would say to do my own research

I would say whichever is more valuable to customer & gives competitive advantage to Amazon.

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

What would you do if senior management demanded delivery of software in an impossible deadline?

3 Answers

How do you influence people who do not report to you? How do you get them to do things even though they don't have to or want to?

2 Answers

How would you explain story points to a team who's new to Agile/Scrum?

4 Answers

What is the difference between wholesale and retail pricing?

1 Answer

What kind of tools do you use for social media management?

1 Answer

Was asked about my past experiences in the property management arena with an irate client and how I handled their issue.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you used analysis to make a business-critical decision. Walk me through the analysis and outcome.

1 Answer

What actions would you take if you found that you are actually carrying too much inventory?

2 Answers