Receptionist Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Receptionist Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Receptionists will be asked to take on a number of clerical roles in the office, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and working face-to-face with customers. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent organizational skills and who knows how to maintain a positive, helpful attitude in the workplace. In an interview you may be asked about any bookkeeping or scheduling experience you have. Be prepared with personal anecdotes about instances when you assuaged a frustrated customer or worked around a scheduling conflict.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your references [most important question for them]

Give references

I have a lot of customer service in my background, and was asked if I could keep the calls to less than 30 seconds each.

1 Answer

how I would handle an irate client who was upset that they were charged a $50 cancellation fee

1 Answer

During the 2nd interview, I was asked to actually write an e-mail to the woman that just interviewed me in the 1st interview. The hiring manager says "and what was her name?" in a sly way. Then the lady typed as I told her what to type, I dictated a thank you letter.

1 Answer

I was very confused by an excel question asked about depreciation on furniture. I have hardly used excel and was surprised since and excel wasn't a requirement of the job. I also had no idea what depreciation was and didn't know how it was relevant to answering phones.

Out of all the required skills for this position, name which one is your weakest skill and why.

Can you tell me a time you had a disagreement with a manager or colleague?

110 of 76 Interview Questions