Research Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Research Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Research analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to route trucks for delivery to a number of customers in Seattle with time windows?

2 Answers

not sure... I guess it depends on whether the customers located in the same area (cycle)?? If so, simple shortest path with one truck? If not, assign trucks to different areas and use shortest path in each area?? Shortest path can be formulated as LPs or MDPs.

To route trucks for deliveries to a number of customers in Seattle with time windows I would suggest the VRP program. With this program you can utilize VRPTW in calculating these time windows, & still meet the customer satisfaction.

Hardest part was accepting a entry level position that I knew would be high cold calling. So the question being, "How well do you handle rejection and move forward while making 100+ calls a day?".

1 Answer

Salary. When asked about the expectation of salary, I provided a range but had no idea whether it's reasonable

1 Answer

Questions regarding research methodologies.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you did not get along with a team member?

Only ask technical questions about the model, no surprises.

Do you think Microsoft is properly allocating its resources to its business channels, or are the resources being misused?

What data management tools/ software are you familiar with?