Sales Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell me this tape dispenser.

3 Answers

Need to be able to show you can highlight some of the positive attributes of the tape dispenser, and while you're at it, you might as well pick something else up from the desk and try to package it together with the tape dispenser.

Introduce yourself the the "customer" - Hi, I'm bla bla bla, im going to sell you shiii... Ask questions..."what kind of dispenser do you have now?" "what do you find important in a dispenser?"... Recommend the item you are selling, based on what you now know of the "customer" - "I know you need double sided tape that is reliably sticky, at an affordable price, you should check out this brand." Ask them if they want to buy it, by saying- "do you want me to ring this up?" or "do you want this black one, or would you like the white one from the back room?"

I would of said , sorry sir we don’t sell tape dispensar.

If you dont get offered a position here at Cintas, what will you do?

2 Answers

What would you do after helping a customer to a fitting room?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work in seafood?

1 Answer

What would you do 1000 UO gift card?

1 Answer

Why do you think Macy's has what they called Macy's card?

1 Answer

Sell me your phone right now.

1 Answer

Did you ever lose confidence with yourself on the job before?

1 Answer

When was a time you had to work with someone to resolve a complicated problem?

1 Answer

When was a time you had to resolve a difficult problem for a customer?

110 of 2,262 Interview Questions