Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

"As a senior business analyst, you are being hired for your years as a business analyst, providing you with the experience and guidance that other business analysts need. Interviewers want to see that you are capable of taking on more complex projects by testing your Excel skills, ability to perform an analysis, and leadership in a team setting. Be prepared to focus on your previous experiences with data, multi-tasking, and organizations and how it has all culminated to help you make sound decisions for the company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you were told to just reproduce an existing report for requirements?

1 Answer

ie as a system analyst you need to evaluate the report, determine if there is an existing report that would meet needs, determine what within existing report is used and how to determine what true requirements are

Describe a time when you or a project you worked on failed.

1 Answer

Explain a business analysis situation that you faced in your previous job that was most challenging and how did you tackle it and what did you learn and what was your strength to solve it?

1 Answer

Why are you the best candidate for the job?

1 Answer

How did you use technology to improve outcomes?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

The interview with the hiring manager was tough. Every example was broken down to the nitty gritty. The manager apologized beforehand and said that he would interrupt me, not to be rude, but to delve deeper into what I was saying. By nitty gritty I mean, actual excel functions I would perform to get to a certain point in the analysis. This was the difficult part because I realized that if my example was not rich or detailed enough, I would not have anything to say if the manager delved deeper beyond a point.

1 Answer

How does Facebook affect our business?

1 Answer

How does Google make money off Android?

1 Answer

What are three words that would describe you?