Senior Project Manager Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Project Manager

Senior Project Manager Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

"When interviewing for a position as a senior project manager, you can expect to be asked not only about your skills and experience as a project manager but also about your ability to hire, place, and mentor other project managers, step in when when a troubled project needs to be turned around, and devise ways to continuously improve project management strategies. Prepare to answer questions about how you would resolve project issues of any size, incorporate the company's business needs into the decisions made in each project, and review projects to determine how you the company can improve from them."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have in vaccine development?

1 Answer

I had experience in developing other technologies and drugs, but they seemed unable to imagine that skills in other areas could not be translated.

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

It surprised me to be asked about critical experience and skills that were needed for the role that were not outlined at all in the original job posting.

1 Answer

credit card problem with map reduce

1 Answer

Find your Enneagram type session.

1 Answer

"Tell me a time when you ............ " Fill in the blank with- lost an argument, did not have data, won an argument, took a risk, did something without your manager's approval.... (be prepared to answer questions like this for 6 hours straight while the interviewers ask in a very mechanical fashion)

No real PM questions or situational. Only asked if I worked with team that had a bad apple. Few general agile questions. The rest were tell me about your self.