User Experience Designer Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

User Experience Designer Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

"When interviewing for a UX design position, be prepared to speak to your design process, preferences, and project experience. Employers are looking for candidates that can adapt their company's brand aesthetic in a way that provides a satisfying experience for their users. Be ready to answer questions about your ability to work closely with engineers and project managers as well as your knowledge of graphic design programs, web development, and user interface design."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you form positive relationships with developers and/or stakeholders?

1 Answer

Be on their side. Show them that rather than being interference in a relationship, that you can serve as an interlocutor. Bring evidence.

How would you handle the hypothetical situation where one or more designers try to dominate the conversation and do not seem to be listening to other members of the team?

1 Answer

How do you decide which features to drive UX design for a specific release?

1 Answer

Question from director: "... four people need to cross a bridge at night, there is only one flash light and only one person can walk on the bridge at a time. How do would you get them all across the bridge?"

7 Answers

Possui disponibilidades para trabalhar sempre que necessário, inclusive até as 4 da manhã do dia 31 de Dezembro?

1 Answer

Asked me to design app for store

1 Answer

Design a new search for the library.

1 Answer

How would you improve user experience on a section of the website?

1 Answer

"Where do you see yourself in five years?"

1 Answer

I don't recall anything unexpected, more if I am familiar with the platform and technology that they are using within that specific division and how comfortable I am with working in those technologies.