Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Secretary Interview Questions

"Companies depend on secretaries to keep teams organized by executing a variety of administrative duties. Expect questions that will evaluate your organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities. Interviewers may ask you to discuss a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult callers. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked about your knowledge of relevant administrative software."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle various projects at one time?

2 Answers

Schedule them out in advance and make sure you hit your daily goals. Ask for help when needed.

Review them daily and organize them by priority while being sure to consider time thats involved for each task as well

What strengths do you bring to the division?

2 Answers

what do you think the most important characteristic of a successful secretary is?

2 Answers

Give an example of how you have dealt with and Irate client or customer.

1 Answer

Why did I want to return to corporate? What sort of placement was I looking for? What sort of business culture did I feel most comfortable in? In short, where would I be comfortable when placed.

1 Answer

Give an example of a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue?

1 Answer

What would you do if 2 attorneys asked for different tasks, at the same time and both had the same filing deadline?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time when you gave great customer service.

Can you type 55 WPM

8 Answers

"Do you know SAP?" "The current employee in this position seems to have a lot of free time - what would you do to occupy your downtime?"

5 Answers