Secretary Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Secretary Receptionist Interview Questions

Secretary receptionist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me what this job entails.

1 Answer

I lost the original job description so I couldn't give specifics. Be sure to make a copy since they will take down the postings after the acceptance date.

CAN you make coffee?

2 Answers

What are your qualification for this position and what salary do you expect. It was my first legal job so take what they offer. 9.00 or more. Don't expect anything else unless you know what your doing.

Why are you seeking the position? How many years of experience do you have? Do you work well within a team as well as individually?

The nature of a secretary is handling multiple projects at once. Tell me how you would prioritize projects and then about a time when you had to prioritize projects

Tell me about a time when you had to use tact to deal with a difficult situation.

How fast could I type, I said 60 wpm and it ended up being 80. Phone skills....tested....did great. Could I be at work more than not since I was a single mom. How would I handle a doctor who was angry, I said I would listen and apologize for whatever they were angry about. They accepted that answer....

1 Answer