Security Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Security Consultant Interview Questions

Security consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

how would you design a wireless network including wireless security for this office building?

1 Answer

Gave a general expainantion of routers, gateywas, access points, security like wpa, firewalls etc.

Basic OWASP Top 10. Read the questions above.

2 Answers

are you mentally strong enough to make the best of a commission based career

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. He asked me, 'Tell me about yourself....'

1 Answer

Where do I see myself 5 years from now in this Company?

1 Answer

Can you describe how cross-site scripting would be performed by an attacker.

1 Answer

RHT will ask you for some specific citation on how you have facilitated return on investment through your work. The day of my interview I was emailed a form with two questions: Please provide three brief bullet points about yourself; what would make you most attractive to an executive who has the authority to hire you. Be sure to include specific industry experience (i.e. health care, pharmaceutical, legal services, government agency, energy) as well as your most recent and strongest technical skills. One of the services we provide to our Consultants is our ability to market their background into companies or projects, which particularly suit their experience. This process is very much enhanced with a 10 to 20-second testimonial listing specific accomplishments and the benefits of those accomplishments. Using the following examples, please take a few moments to write 2-3 testimonials about your accomplishments.

Specific resume' questions.

1 Answer

This is a small company with a strong interest in State business. The toughest questions will be about your knowledge of State business and your knowledge of NYSTEC itself. It's all publicly available. If you are a private sector employee, expect to spend extra time learning online about the public sector.

110 of 117 Interview Questions