Security control assessor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Security control assessor Interview Questions

security control assessor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself? What is that you want to do? You don't seem to fit the position so do you want to continue with the process?

1 Answer

When an interview starts off with "Tell me about yourself" you know the person was too lazy to read your resume. Then when they say "You don't seem to fit the position" they confirm they have not read your resume nor do they understand what they are looking for in a candidate. I was told by two different headhunters that "the College Board has challenges in finding and retaining people". That should have been a sign. I have noticed that the College Board has been continuously recruiting for security professionals over the past 6 or more years in Reston, VA an area rich with IT security professionals. That tells me either they have a huge security group or they have a problem retaining good people because you don't fire good people and if they are hiring bad people what does that say about management? If good people are leaving what does that say about management or the environment?

Tell me about yourself?