Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Security Officer

Security Officer Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for security officers who are dedicated to protecting people through their attentiveness to detail and ability to detect danger. Expect interviewers to inquire about your physical fitness and ability to handle a tense or potentially harmful situation. Security officers may work closely with customers, so be sure to emphasize that you possess great interpersonal skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you see two guests fighting on the floor.

1 Answer

Call for backup/police. Break up the fight and deescalate the situation using effective communication skills.

There was once a client who asked me what plans I had for the future. Not a weird question per se, but the answer the client sought was different than what I had imagined. I like to answer this type of question with something that shows I have a drive to improve myself and a marked interest in looking at the bigger picture. Real ambition.

2 Answers

What are you looking for in this company? Will you be an asset or a liability to us?

2 Answers

Are you planning to be with use for a long term?

2 Answers

What shifts would you be able to work?

2 Answers

Are you prepared to utilize medical training to attempt to save someones life?

Two person interrogation.

Can you work OT?

5 Answers

How well do you get along with others.

2 Answers

Really the most unexpected question would probably be what does Security mean to you. Which isn't really unexpected.

110 of 1,765 Interview Questions