Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Security Officer Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for security officers who are dedicated to protecting people through their attentiveness to detail and ability to detect danger. Expect interviewers to inquire about your physical fitness and ability to handle a tense or potentially harmful situation. Security officers may work closely with customers, so be sure to emphasize that you possess great interpersonal skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

. How would I talk with an angry person?

2 Answers

I passed, with ease, all the interviews, as I have a B.A. in Psychology, from San Francisco State University. I can cope with difficult people. When an angry person confronts me, I listen, acknowledge, allow the person to vent, let the person know that he has important ideas to express but that I like to say them in a different way, I take a break, I separate the exploding person from the clients and escort him to another room and negotiate a solution.

When I encounter angry individuals, I listen and try to empathize with them. I try to understand their issue and see it from their point of view. If the issue is not clear I will ask relevant questions and listen for a response. I do this while maintaining a reasonable and safe distance. If the angry person is a direct threat to the safety and well-being of others, I will put myself in danger to prevent violence against another.

What would you do if you see two guests fighting on the floor.

1 Answer

What are the duties and responsibilities of a Security Officer in your opinion?

1 Answer

what makes you think you can make it in Securitas Security?

Can you work OT?

5 Answers

How long do you plan to stay with us

2 Answers

What are you looking for in this company? Will you be an asset or a liability to us?

2 Answers

There was once a client who asked me what plans I had for the future. Not a weird question per se, but the answer the client sought was different than what I had imagined. I like to answer this type of question with something that shows I have a drive to improve myself and a marked interest in looking at the bigger picture. Real ambition.

2 Answers

How well do you get along with others.

n/a