Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Security Officer Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for security officers who are dedicated to protecting people through their attentiveness to detail and ability to detect danger. Expect interviewers to inquire about your physical fitness and ability to handle a tense or potentially harmful situation. Security officers may work closely with customers, so be sure to emphasize that you possess great interpersonal skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They asked me what my availability was.

1 Answer

The most interesting (not difficult nor for that matter unexpected) was "what was my approach in handling rowdy customers?".

1 Answer

How you would deal with coworkers who have been discharged from the job?

1 Answer

Why are you applying here with all your past experience?

1 Answer

How far are you willing to drive?

1 Answer

Not so much a question but a process. The unexpected requirement of filling out a mock incident report was illuminatingly enjoyable since I have a strong sense for detail and recollection.

1 Answer

Ok, say it is January and it's about 20 degrees and snowing outside. While doing your rounds in the building, if you come across a homeless man or woman, what would you do? Do you ask them to leave? Are you ok with having to do that?

1 Answer

One does not stand out above the rest. Pointed questions are asked about one's background, experience and financial history.

1 Answer

None partially because of my military training and experience and work ethic

1 Answer

No surprises. Availability is the big question.

2130 of 1,617 Interview Questions