Security Services interview questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Security Associates Interviews

www.ussecurityassociates.com  /  HQ: Roswell

160 Interviews

1.6 Very Easy

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

. How would I talk with an angry person?

2 Answers

I passed, with ease, all the interviews, as I have a B.A. in Psychology, from San Francisco State University. I can cope with difficult people. When an angry person confronts me, I listen, acknowledge, allow the person to vent, let the person know that he has important ideas to express but that I like to say them in a different way, I take a break, I separate the exploding person from the clients and escort him to another room and negotiate a solution.

When I encounter angry individuals, I listen and try to empathize with them. I try to understand their issue and see it from their point of view. If the issue is not clear I will ask relevant questions and listen for a response. I do this while maintaining a reasonable and safe distance. If the angry person is a direct threat to the safety and well-being of others, I will put myself in danger to prevent violence against another.

What are the 7 layers of the OSI model.

1 Answer

Have you ever stolen anything from an employer and how much was the value?

1 Answer

The most difficult question I was asked concerned my availability to work odd shifts on short notice.

1 Answer

What is the best procedure to take if you see someone suspicious lurking in the vicinity.

1 Answer

What does wood and alcohol have in common?

17 Answers

Factor the prime numbers from an integer

3 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

How do you deal in situations when your decisions are over ridden?

2 Answers

What would you do if you caught an officer sleeping on the job.

110 of 3,940 Interview Questions