Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Account Executive

Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Senior account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

typical selling strategy questions

5 Answers

Did you get the job? Are the sales face-to-face or more phone based? Do you work from a home office? >$200K?

Yes I got the job but it was not what was sold to me and was not negotiable as far as a possible change. I would be viewed as a difficult person and crt baby. the job is 95% on the phone and if needed a visit to your territory. In my case i am based in Chicago and cover obscure accounts in the southeast. so none of my 20 plus years of relationships mattered to them.

Also you are tied to you phone and desk and it is frownd upon to work from home.

Provide the names of your Top 15 customers and how much they shipped per quarter. Did they use FedEx?

2 Answers

Are you okay with frequent travel?

2 Answers

Didn't really ask any questions, pretty much just talked about themselves the entire time!

2 Answers

Why are you looking to leave your current role and company?

3 Answers

Do you think you would enjoy helping other companies succeed by using our software?

2 Answers

Really, there were no surprises. As I said above, the expectations were set very clearly from the in-house recruiter. They have a very specific type of person they're looking for, and all the hard work preparing for the interviews and presentation pay off!

2 Answers

"What makes you so exceptional?"

1 Answer

Sales 101...How would you bring in new customers?

1 Answer

How long have you been in sales

110 of 758 Interview Questions