Senior Account Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Account Supervisor Interview Questions

Senior account supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the three legacies that you would like to leave behind?

1 Answer

I responded that I'd like to make a mark in the organization I am part of, leave behind a successful program and be known for my passion for the community.

Familiarity with different Asian languages were asked to be rated on a scale of 1-10 (read, write, speak). Past experience was discussed and I was asked about what I knew about Admerasia.

1 Answer

Be prepared to give many specific examples of work at previous jobs.

Nothing was difficult or unexpected. They mainly wanted me to talk about my experience. And I got a lot of information about the team dynamic and client challenges, which made it easy to know what I was getting myself into.

Questions were pretty standard. They seemed to be most interested in my corporate background and management history.

Be prepared to have examples of work that you've done that you're proud of. Lots of questions about past successes.

Knowledge of the industry, knowledge of key skills. overall not a tough, over-the-top interview process. There was also a writing sample portion they gave you a day or two to write, as well as a casestudy/ campaign you were supposed to create.

Tell me more about your leadership and team mentoring approach/management style; what are some of the most difficult situations you've managed.

What is the secret to effectively managing client relationships

110 of 12 Interview Questions