Senior Account Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Account Supervisor Interview Questions

Senior account supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the three legacies that you would like to leave behind?

1 Answer

I responded that I'd like to make a mark in the organization I am part of, leave behind a successful program and be known for my passion for the community.

Familiarity with different Asian languages were asked to be rated on a scale of 1-10 (read, write, speak). Past experience was discussed and I was asked about what I knew about Admerasia.

1 Answer

There weren't any "difficult" questions per se, but there were a lot of detailed questions where examples where required. Most questions that were asked were of average difficulty, some requiring slightly more thought than others. The interview felt very much like a conversation, but you definitely won't get away with giving throwaway answers.

Nothing was difficult or unexpected. They mainly wanted me to talk about my experience. And I got a lot of information about the team dynamic and client challenges, which made it easy to know what I was getting myself into.

None, the interview was pretty standard. Hiring manager seemed more interested in how I had developed my professional relationships within Edelman then me.

Be prepared to have examples of work that you've done that you're proud of. Lots of questions about past successes.

Questions were pretty standard. They seemed to be most interested in my corporate background and management history.

What is the secret to effectively managing client relationships

Tell me more about your leadership and team mentoring approach/management style; what are some of the most difficult situations you've managed.

110 of 14 Interview Questions