Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Accountant Interview Questions

"As a senior accountant, employers are looking for your experience to make you a valuable asset to their company. Thus, interviewers will often ask about the previous duties you had with other employers, what kinds of accounting software you are proficient in, and a few brain teasers that will test your accounting knowledge. In addition, be able to provide examples as to how you work through stressful situations, meet close deadlines, and deal with difficult situations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What accounting softwares do you know? Are you familiar with Mas90? If not, do you think you can learn quickly and be able to come up to speed with our current projects?

1 Answer

No, I am not familiar with any accounting software but I am quick to learn. I have been with different banks and are able to learn the different interent based systems and applications that they have in no time and are able to train the clients effectively on the phone or in person. I can definitely come to up to speed with any projects after given such training.

What's the accounting equation? It wasn't difficult but it was unexpected and resulted in me having to ponder for several seconds to recall the information to mind

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult people?

1 Answer

The most unexpected question I was asked was who is your customer?

1 Answer

How would you proceed to perform a duty you have never done before?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work overtime including weekends to make sure your boss is happy from you?

Why you came to USA.

2 Answers

Do you have any problem in working late hours.

2 Answers

Give me an example of a time when you made a good judgement?

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult people?

110 of 822 Interview Questions