Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Accountant Interview Questions

"As a senior accountant, employers are looking for your experience to make you a valuable asset to their company. Thus, interviewers will often ask about the previous duties you had with other employers, what kinds of accounting software you are proficient in, and a few brain teasers that will test your accounting knowledge. In addition, be able to provide examples as to how you work through stressful situations, meet close deadlines, and deal with difficult situations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's the accounting equation? It wasn't difficult but it was unexpected and resulted in me having to ponder for several seconds to recall the information to mind

2 Answers

assets-liabilities=owner's equity or assets=liabilities + owner's equity The balance sheet should always net to zero

Xx

What accounting softwares do you know? Are you familiar with Mas90? If not, do you think you can learn quickly and be able to come up to speed with our current projects?

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult people?

1 Answer

The most unexpected question I was asked was who is your customer?

1 Answer

How would you proceed to perform a duty you have never done before?

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current job?

5 Answers

whats the entry for an accrual, how do you reverse the accrual once paid

5 Answers

After detailing the information on my resume, the HR person asked the standard "what did you like about the job?" followed by "what didn't you like about the job?" and then "what else didn't you like?" followed by what else didn't you like?" followed by "what else didn't you like about the job?"

3 Answers

Are you experienced in working with little or no management.

3 Answers

Have you ever done Cost Accounting?

110 of 1,003 Interview Questions