Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Accountant Interview Questions

"As a senior accountant, employers are looking for your experience to make you a valuable asset to their company. Thus, interviewers will often ask about the previous duties you had with other employers, what kinds of accounting software you are proficient in, and a few brain teasers that will test your accounting knowledge. In addition, be able to provide examples as to how you work through stressful situations, meet close deadlines, and deal with difficult situations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Did not have unexpected questions

1 Answer

After detailing the information on my resume, the HR person asked the standard "what did you like about the job?" followed by "what didn't you like about the job?" and then "what else didn't you like?" followed by what else didn't you like?" followed by "what else didn't you like about the job?"

3 Answers

"How do you handle missing a deadline?"

1 Answer

Are you willing to organize the file room? And put old files in the boxes to send to the whearhouse?

1 Answer

They asked very specific questions and wanted examples from previous experience such as how do you handle a strong personality.

1 Answer

Do you have experience with Reinsurance?

1 Answer

Every sentence I said, the senior VP would dig deeper to question it. The senior VP based his knowledge challenge my accounting knowledge.

1 Answer

How was my experience working with ABB.

1 Answer

What kind of aisle in the grocery store would I be.

1 Answer

Can you work on four month contract.

5160 of 676 Interview Questions