Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Accountant Interview Questions

"As a senior accountant, employers are looking for your experience to make you a valuable asset to their company. Thus, interviewers will often ask about the previous duties you had with other employers, what kinds of accounting software you are proficient in, and a few brain teasers that will test your accounting knowledge. In addition, be able to provide examples as to how you work through stressful situations, meet close deadlines, and deal with difficult situations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you know how to do a bank reconciliation?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself? It is not a business type question but I have always geared my answer to be what I am like at my job.

1 Answer

How do i work under stressful situations?

1 Answer

My interviews were mostly behavioral and more focused on getting to know my personality to see if I was a good fit at DI. The most difficult question I received was "What is your favorite movie."

1 Answer

Are you willing to work at least 50-55 hours weekly.

1 Answer

Why would you want to take a position lower than you held in your previous company?

1 Answer

What do you know about FTI and why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

I know you were making $80k at your last job, but would you be willing to accept a Jr. position here for $30k less?

1 Answer

depn/amortizaiton, recognizing revenue, deferred revenue

1 Answer

I was asked about my experience using Oracle and Blackline software as they were soon going to be migrating to these platforms. I was also asked about my previous history analyzing manufacturing variances, particularly purchase price variances and how I would go proactively approach minimizing these variances.

8190 of 650 Interview Questions