Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Accountant

Senior Accountant Interview Questions

"As a senior accountant, employers are looking for your experience to make you a valuable asset to their company. Thus, interviewers will often ask about the previous duties you had with other employers, what kinds of accounting software you are proficient in, and a few brain teasers that will test your accounting knowledge. In addition, be able to provide examples as to how you work through stressful situations, meet close deadlines, and deal with difficult situations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Not really. Some typical questions like, what is your weakness? They may pick out from a list in the company database. She also tested out my accounting acknowledge with a few accounting questions.

1 Answer

What do you know about FTI and why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult situation and be specific about the dialog.

1 Answer

So tell me about yourself

1 Answer

They asked very specific questions and wanted examples from previous experience such as how do you handle a strong personality.

1 Answer

A brain teaser where you have to find the variables to an equation. I forget the exact questions, but it was definitely unexpected.

Why CIT?

1 Answer

I was asked many questions concerning my Defense Accounting background.

1 Answer

Was just asked in detail about my resume

1 Answer

Tell me three words your friends would use to describe you

8190 of 692 Interview Questions