Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Senior administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me how you would prioritize several very important deadlines all due at the same time.

1 Answer

I stated that I would need to know much more information before I could answer that question, as prioritzation is mostly done on a case by case bases: who gave what to you, what are the companies/departments goals (money, customer satifaction, ect), how do each of these takes lend to the accomplisment of those goals, ect.

The hardest interviews are with the other admins. Questions can be random. Q: How do you cook an egg?

1 Answer

How do you see yourself as a team player?

1 Answer

Why do you want to be an Admin?

1 Answer

Why are you looking for this type of position?

1 Answer

How would I feel being in a room of muti-racial employes

1 Answer

What software do you utilize to organize your day?

1 Answer

Describe a time where you mediated a conflict, what you suggested and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

It was more of a task test rather than a question. They asked me to identify in what order I would do things at an airport before boarding a plane, from getting my boarding pass to checking a bag and going through security (what order would I put my items through security). Very odd task to work through when I haven't traveled much.

1 Answer

The doctor wants to start a database for his cases. Do you know how to create a database?