Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Analyst Interview Questions

5,858

Senior analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

Good indication of behaviors that are common in this organization. No job is worth total humiliation.

I would definetly keep my cool and act very professional and say... I understand your concerns. Please send me your issues in an email and I will make sure I set up a conference call so we can discuss them in further detail.

What are the 6 types of cost savings

1 Answer

How has your previous experience prepared you for a role like this?

2 Answers

Why are dividends not part of the Income Statement?

1 Answer

What would you do if you were told to just reproduce an existing report for requirements?

1 Answer

What is the most used Java class?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to influence clients to follow a different course of action.

1 Answer

How do you manage project timelines with change requests?

1 Answer

CASE: Cross-selling Credit Insurance to Cardholders direct mail: .50, 1% response rate, avg balance $1000, 5% claim insurance, etc. Profitable? How make more profitable? What if response rate doubled but claims doubled? Make chart of profit curve, what does it mean if..., etc.

13 Answers

The company is losing 1 million subscribers every month. What are the possible reasons for losing subscribers? Given the company is losing subscribers at this pace, how long can the company continue, until it starts making loss?

10 Answers