Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3,773

Senior analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a good report layout you would propose to senior management that helps analyze the business in a meaningful manner

1 Answer

A typical behavioral interview will be done in two parts, each part will have three questions (six questions total). This part of the interview is focused on the candidate telling how they did something (not what they would do, but what they actually did). Some example questions: 1- Tell me when you had to learn something new at work. 2 - Tell me when you had to convince others to go along with your ideas instead of their own.. etc.. Give as much detail as possible - they want to see people that think independently and not wait around for someone to tell them what to do etc)..

1 Answer

Explain a business analysis situation that you faced in your previous job that was most challenging and how did you tackle it and what did you learn and what was your strength to solve it?

1 Answer

Describing past challenges in working with a group and responses to them.

1 Answer

how do you deal with peer if they disagree with your design

2 Answers

Why do you want to move back into finance?

1 Answer

What statistical techniques are you looking forward to using the position?

1 Answer

Tell us your SLDC philosophy.

1 Answer

What would I bring to the position

1 Answer

The selling price of CPUs is going down and the cost of producing CPUs is going up. What would you look at to respond to this situation?

3140 of 3,773 Interview Questions